Winnipeg Wedding Photographers - The Gates - F & M

As I was sitting with the beaming groom in the park waiting for his bride, we took a few photos, checked the time, straightened the tie, checked the time... and started chatting about what we like to do in our free time and for fun. Wedding photography is at the top of my list, and for some reason I've had the opportunity to share with a few people recently why I get so excited about photographing weddings. The bride is always beautiful. That's a reason for sure. But for me I think a lot of the excitement comes from being with the guys. Let me try to explain and convey why. Many guys don't get dressed up very often, and I'd venture to say that most don't even like getting dressed up. But on their wedding day something is different. Even the groomsmen get pretty hyped about getting dressed up for their buddy, slipping a cigar or special silver flask into their inside jacket pocket, fumbling with cufflinks and double checking to make sure their tie knot is the right height. There's something about a wedding day where everyone is happy. Everyone looks good, and they know it. They're all "on top of the world". We would love nothing better than to be with you on that day and capture those special moments. Thats what we like to do with our spare time. Thanks F and M for this wonderful day, your smiles were so deep and so true. We wish you all the best.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment